Welcome to my blog! While North Carolina is a Red state, the metro Charlotte area is a Blue outpost dominated by liberals and RINO's. I have established this Conservative bastion to provide me with a creative outlet to express my views about local, national and world events. Feel free to chime in.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Bad News for the Death Watch Liberals

Harry Whittington has been released from the hospital and has done a press conference. As I expected he came across as a real gentleman and he expressed regret about the turmoil Vice President Cheney has had to endure. I'm real happy that he is all right and on his way to recovery. That's more than I can say for the bloodthirsty liberal vultures who have been on a death watch just waiting for the chance to bring Vice President Cheney up on manslaughter charges. I hope America has been watching these people over the past 3 days.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home