Welcome to my blog! While North Carolina is a Red state, the metro Charlotte area is a Blue outpost dominated by liberals and RINO's. I have established this Conservative bastion to provide me with a creative outlet to express my views about local, national and world events. Feel free to chime in.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Godfather Cheney

I am just sickened by the constant barrage of the MSM in their biased coverage of the Vice President's accidental shooting of his hunting partner. There is so much more going on in the world right now, like I don't know, Iran's quest for a nuke or the hypocritical muslims protesting the cartoons. Just when I thought I had seen the bottom of the barrel of their coverage I came across this column in the Raleigh, NC, News & Observer written by Barry Saunders. This knucklehead liberal actually believes that in mafia fashion, Vice President Cheney's errant "shotgun blast to Whittington's face was meant to convey that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby had better bite his tongue and forget about testifying against Cheney, his former boss, in the Valerie Plame spy case." This is beyond the pale. This guy helps perpetuate the notion that liberals have completely lost their way and are a dying breed. Good riddens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home