Welcome to my blog! While North Carolina is a Red state, the metro Charlotte area is a Blue outpost dominated by liberals and RINO's. I have established this Conservative bastion to provide me with a creative outlet to express my views about local, national and world events. Feel free to chime in.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Activist Judge Smackdown

There's a great article over at StopTheACLU about the activist judge whose ordering the turnover of Top Secret NSA files to leftists. Once again an appointed judge goes beyond the scope of their authority this time putting America at risk. I expect that this judge will get smacked down by a superior court but it makes me realize that we have more to fear from leftist judges like this than we do from someone at the NSA listening in on a phone call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home